#100dayschallenge was popularized by Gary Ryan Blair whose aim is to help people accelerate their win rate.
And I’ve seen first hand the beauty that comes with taking on this challenge.
It was one of the best ways I used to take my coding skills to the next level back in 2018.
And at the end of it, I was able to land a remote internship!
Why the #100dayschallenge
The great thing about this challenge is that it helps you become consistent about working on your goals.
It only requires you to set aside at least an hour everyday to work on any project you have in mind.
And starting today I’m taking on the challenge.
Reasons for getting started with the #100dayschallenge
My main reason of starting on this challenge is because I know it works well.
And when I started this blog in January 2020, I had made a target to create 100 blog posts by the end of the year and build a community for this blog.
But I launched and got distracted, I picked it up again on April which is a shame to admit.
And because I had already committed to creating the 100 blog posts, I’ve decided to use this challenge to knock out that goal and the others that I made when I started.
The goals to achieve are;
- Create 100 blog posts
- Build a community to have 1000+ members
- Start making $1000 per month by the end of 2020
- Use the blog to learn more about building an online business, Personal finance, and writing
These are still goals I’m holding close to my heart, that’s why I’m getting started.
Strategy to complete the challenge
- For the personal finance category, I’m going to start learning about money from the beginning.
- 100 blog posts, I’m going to fill out the months I went without posting that is January – April each month needs 9 blog posts
- Every day, I’ll be learning something new either a tool or concept for business
How this will help you
Every day I’ll be posting something new I’ve learned that is getting me closer to my goals.
And that means you get to learn along with me.
You can even participate in the challenge and we can motivate each other to see our goals through.
All the progress will be posted in my Journey category.
If you have questions, please leave them below.