My dream to start something of my own started way back in high school.
I was running a lucrative junk-food business.
Being in a boarding school, everyone was open to purchasing the unreasonably expensive snacks I had sneaked into school.
That’s how I started exploring every business idea that popped into my head.
But I quickly realized that most of those businesses wouldn’t really provide me with the freedom that I wanted.
And that’s when I stumbled on online businesses.
Meet the Writer Behind StrivingNomad
I’m Virginia, an aspiring digital nomad who is obsessed with the idea of becoming my own boss.
At the moment, I’m working a desk job that helps foot the bills while I work on my business part-time.
How I Intend to Help You
I’m building this business from the ground up.
And if I’m being honest, the learning curve is pretty sharp.
There is a lot of ground to cover but you don’t have to go at it all alone.
You will find every lesson I learn right here on the blog where I post every week.
You are in the right place if deep down you know there’s more to life than what you currently have.
My blog has three main categories;
- Blogging – If you want to start or grow your own blog
- Money – Get better with money while making more of it
- Productivity – Get tips on how to maximize results with the little time you have for your business
I also provide some services that you might find useful.
- Writing – I’m a freelance blogger, you can shoot me up an email with your project requirements.
- Blog set-up – If you need help with the technical side of setting up a blog.
I believe that if you are willing to work for it, all your dreams can come true.
You just need to be brave enough to take the first step.
So what are you waiting for?